I'm new and I go with NEKIMA

ImSteve

Hi anyone, i'm really new here, and after a few initial attempts I choosed to go with Nekima. I have bought the 3ed core box and the box with Hayreddin and the 2 bbs. Do I need something other? Can u please explain me how to use this crew for the best? And maybe give me some lists to play with?
Is this a good master for a beginner?
Thank you :)

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 4:50 PM, ImSteve said:

Hi anyone, i'm really new here, and after a few initial attempts I choosed to go with Nekima. I have bought the 3ed core box and the box with Hayreddin and the 2 bbs. Do I need something other? Can u please explain me how to use this crew for the best? And maybe give me some lists to play with?

It's a good start, but you will eventually want some some terror tots to make the most out of the grow mechanic. Then there is the new cross-over models with returned that gives you an excellent alernative to mature nephilim when growing your young nephilim. (the henchman in that box is no slouch either...)

It's also worth mentioning that corrupted hounds got a much needed buff recently and are cheap schemers that can bring in more friends. Lastly Nekima has 2 versions, and they're both quite good. I recommend strating with the core box version, but you really should get the title version eventually as playing the core version over and over again can get a little stale.

On 8/21/2023 at 4:50 PM, ImSteve said:

It’s a fairly simple crew - they fly fast and hit hard, but don’t let that fool you into thinking they’re all about the ultra violence.

Your key strength is your mobility. You tie down your opposing crew, punching them in the gut with your leader and her Matures, while you send out your lesser minions to do the scheming, while tossing them scraps of meat to grow up strong for when your monsters inevitably dies.

Be wary of ressurs. The bastards have a way of eating your resources (corpse markers), turning them into zombies, actions and what-nots. Their abundant Terrifying will also see you struggle from your ‘average’ Wp and drain your hand.

On 8/23/2023 at 8:26 PM, Hawkoon said:

It's a good start, but you will eventually want some some terror tots to make the most out of the grow mechanic. Then there is the new cross-over models with returned that gives you an excellent alernative to mature nephilim when growing your young nephilim. (the henchman in that box is no slouch either...)

It's also worth mentioning that corrupted hounds got a much needed buff recently and are cheap schemers that can bring in more friends. Lastly Nekima has 2 versions, and they're both quite good. I recommend strating with the core box version, but you really should get the title version eventually as playing the core version over and over again can get a little stale.

Thank you all.

What are this new cross over modelm :)