Players in the Drummondville, St-Hyacinthe or Granby Region (Québec, Canada)

Shortcircuit

On 5/15/2023 at 10:36 AM, Shortcircuit said:

Is there some players in that region that play casual games. I'm in this region and would be happy to play games on the week ends.

Probably @SEV can help you!

There's also a Facebook group for Montréal area, which I don't think is far.

On 5/15/2023 at 1:36 PM, Shortcircuit said:

Is there some players in that region that play casual games. I'm in this region and would be happy to play games on the week ends.

There's a Malifaux gathering at l'Abyss store in Montreal this weekend (Saturday 20th).

We also have one player from St-Hyacinthe and an other from Beloeil on our discord server (https://discord.gg/Wn4jUXMN).

Finally, I'm from Montreal but If there's enough demand, I could come in your town to make a demo (pm if you're interested).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 9:16 AM, SEV said:

There's a Malifaux gathering at l'Abyss store in Montreal this weekend (Saturday 20th).

We also have one player from St-Hyacinthe and an other from Beloeil on our discord server (https://discord.gg/Wn4jUXMN).

Finally, I'm from Montreal but If there's enough demand, I could come in your town to make a demo (pm if you're interested).

Alright thankx ! I'll come play at the Abyss eventually when i'm done with my renovations at home (quite busy these times have alot of yardwork and repairs to do at my home). Could you resend me a link for the discord server? It expired before I got to it sorry 😅