How to play on Vassal

TeddyBear

I would very much like to try to play Malifaux on Vassal against other players. On MWS I have seen really good players, from whom I could learn a lot. My gaming community no longer exists and the few that are left are far away or poorly managed. I tried to download the program but I don't know where to start and as if that were not enough, I also struggle a lot with the En spoken language. Someone, even if I guess not ... (with a lot of patience) would be willing to help me, even not immediately?

What would I need besides the software to play? Any software to talk I guess? Mic/Headphones? Is there a chat-like functionality, or wouldn't it make sense?

Thanks

1 hour ago, TeddyBear said:

I would very much like to try to play Malifaux on Vassal against other players. On MWS I have seen really good players, from whom I could learn a lot. My gaming community no longer exists and the few that are left are far away or poorly managed. I tried to download the program but I don't know where to start and as if that were not enough, I also struggle a lot with the En spoken language. Someone, even if I guess not ... (with a lot of patience) would be willing to help me, even not immediately?

What would I need besides the software to play? Any software to talk I guess? Mic/Headphones? Is there a chat-like functionality, or wouldn't it make sense?

Thanks

Hi there!

Most of the people play while chatting on Discord. There is a server for catch up games, the MWS and a bunch of off-topic and Malifaux related conversations.

Here is the link to join: https://discord.gg/VmpUdKzY

Feel free to drop me message once you're there and we can try to schedule something ;)

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Ive downloaded Vassal, but having trouble actually getting the module:

A clickable link might help a computer illiterate like me.

Upload warning

The file you uploaded seems to be empty. This might be due to a typo in the filename. Please check whether you really want to upload this file.