Any master that uses Mindless Zombies?

Hrein

Hello all, I'm thinking about getting into Malifaux, as some of my friends play it.  They suggested the Resurrectionists faction to me, since they know that I typically like necromancy stuff in games.  Because of that, the Mindless Zombies unit attracted to me.  I know there are other models with the zombie keyword, but these guys are the most traditional zombies.

I was disappointed though, because it seems like the only master that bases tactics around them, Nicodem, isn't really legal anymore.

So I was wondering if there were any other masters that can make good use of Mindless Zombies that might not be obvious to me.

Thanks!

• Like 1

McMourning 2 has some good tricks with corpses in general. Same with Reva. So they can do things with zombies.

Anna Lovelace (Transmortis/Von Schtook keyword) can make and blow up zombies which can be quite potent (combos well with Reva).

Seamus has a neat trick with the Carrion Emissary where the Emissary makes blocking terrain and a zombie, and then he teleports to the terrain and uses the zombie to take an extra shot. I don't think it is his best trick necessarily, but it is pretty cool.

Unfortunately, overall the mindless zombie tricks aren't our best things, but there's some fun stuff in there (and ressers are pretty strong so even using the second best stuff is still really good).

And of course there's lots of other zombies like flesh constructs, but you seem to already be aware of them.

Oh, and Asura Roten is worth a look. Her specialty is mindless zombies and can fit into lots of crews (and can do weird things like score spread them out xD)

• Like 2