Waldo's Weekly - Gen Con 2022

Kyle

12 hours ago, solkan said:

When The Other Side was released, the background material stated that the breach is in/at Santa Fe, because that's where the ritual was performed and they wiped out the town.

This is also confirmed in the Through The Breach book for the Guild, Above The Law.

On 7/28/2022 at 3:16 PM, SpannerRider said:

Maybe it's Ravencroft's none title form and another Witness model(s) instead of the starter, or something utterly unexpected.

There's an assumption here that Ravencroft will be non-titled, and titled.  I think its probably more likely that he will have two titled versions, like McCabe (The only other Master that has a titled version in a core box).

2 hours ago, theamazingmrg said:

There's an assumption here that Ravencroft will be non-titled, and titled.  I think its probably more likely that he will have two titled versions, like McCabe (The only other Master that has a titled version in a core box).

This makes sense to me. The main reason original masters don't have titles is that they were mostly designed and created in previous editions before titles was a rule.  I'd kind of expect all future masters to have titles for both/all versions.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, theamazingmrg said:

This is also confirmed in the Through The Breach book for the Guild, Above The Law.

Confirmed, Ravencroft's other title is Unbound, boxed with Storyteller Linh Ly from the Story/Red Library keyword for Ten Thunders

• Like 1