Update on release of next printing?

Botanyguy

Unfortunately no updates.  Or maybe not "unfortunately," since we've not had any bad news either.  We've all just got our fingers crossed that it'll be here on time for our regular release at the end of the month.  As soon as we have news, we'll be posting it.

• 4 months later...

Huh. "We've all just got our fingers crossed that it'll be here on time for our regular release at the end of the month. " So, granted that Wyrd doesn't operate on wishing and praying, there must have been some expectation that the reprint was due...soonish. This is from March and it is now mid-July. Of course it could have easily been held up by Covid/supply chain/gas shortage/labor shortage/government intervention/spacemen/solar flares/a rip in the spacetime continuum/Darryl Hickman in Tennessee/narcolepsy/someone forgot to press SEND on their order form. Whichever it is, how about an update?

Appreciate you. :D

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Adran said:

I think the game was on sale during gencon (i didn't actually check, but it was available according to the newsletters), so its possible the ship landed and they sold the contents. 

IDK bout general releases around that time, but gencon in person had copies (wanna say 100+) and sold out early Sat of the Con.  It definitely feels like its going out as fast as its coming in.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Quidom said:

Two months. Gencon come and gone. Ships still at sea?

Strange.

Yes, a grand conspiracy to not sell product. Damnable!

It just so happens to not be on the sea any longer. It's in a port. Now just for customs and the rest of them to be done with it, train or truck, which both are having difficulties with and can be anywhere from a three days to a month delay in them being able to move containers, etc. That being said, if you've got the inside on someone moving things quicker and not charging stupid(er) prices, send them our way, we've got business for them (honestly, I'm serious!). 

We're expecting it within the next week or two and then we'll turn it rather quickly at that time. That being said, they've made a liar out of me before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1