Monthly Challenge Masterclass: BRUSHES!

Shock & Awe

So, as promised, I threw together all the information everyone in the Monthly Painting Challenge provided on paint brushes throughout January and put it into a very simple website. 

My hope is to gather the info we all share each month to make a complete "Beginners Guide" 

Important thing to note: 

1. I borrowed images and used quotes from many of you - if you do not like this, or if you want your image removed, please do not hesitate to PM me and I will take it down immediately. 

Also, I am still very green at many things hobby - so if I missed something, or should add something, please let me know. 

That said, please take a look and let me know what you think! 

Putting Paint to Plastic | A site dedicated to the hobby of painting plastic miniatures (wordpress.com)

Cheers, and keep slinging that paint! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Shock & Awe said:

So, as promised, I threw together all the information everyone in the Monthly Painting Challenge provided on paint brushes throughout January and put it into a very simple website. 

My hope is to gather the info we all share each month to make a complete "Beginners Guide" 

Important thing to note: 

1. I borrowed images and used quotes from many of you - if you do not like this, or if you want your image removed, please do not hesitate to PM me and I will take it down immediately. 

Also, I am still very green at many things hobby - so if I missed something, or should add something, please let me know. 

That said, please take a look and let me know what you think! 

Putting Paint to Plastic | A site dedicated to the hobby of painting plastic miniatures (wordpress.com)

Cheers, and keep slinging that paint! 

A well written synopsis of this monthly thread and I feel honored to by featured with my comment on the topic

• Thanks 1

What a good way to put the input to a more accessible use! Love it 💖

If I manage to write or paint something sensible in the coming months, you're of course free to use it for this purpose!

(And just for the record; if you by any chance go as far as commercial use, all I will ask for is proper credit)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkoon said:

I didn't make any comments regarding brushes and what others have said sums it up pretty well i think. But I would like to add that, even though expensive, Artis Opus have some really good drybrushes (series-D).

I'll add that in. I still need to finish up the "Brush Care" page this month, so I throw that in there when I do.

• Like 1