ok i hate this game but i wish the minitures could be used in malifaux

Mr Oogie Boogie

what i dont like about this game is that you have to have squads of troops. it should just be squads of one model. why would you want three of nearly identical figures. whats the point of it. its not fun. its as boring as 40k, doing it with squads. it could be a good game if they made it like malifaux but on the earth side 

20 minutes ago, Mr Oogie Boogie said:

as i said in the other threat we need more british representation

In Malifaux? I'm not sure why. I'm sure we will see more KE appearing as they tie the games together more. FWIW I'm actually pro that and love the models. I'm just not sure Wyrd's customer base are screaming out for more British representatives.

2 minutes ago, S4lt said:

In Malifaux? I'm not sure why. I'm sure we will see more KE appearing as they tie the games together more. FWIW I'm actually pro that and love the models. I'm just not sure Wyrd's customer base are screaming out for more British representatives.

In case you missed the previous thread, he just wants to complain about how there needs to be more British models in Malifaux.  The best option is to not engage and wait for the Mods to lock the thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 4
  • Respectfully Disagree 1