DriveThruRPG won't ship cards to Australia

I love that Wyrd makes print on demand errata cards available. I was under the impression the only location that supplied them was DriveThruRPG, so thought I'd pick some up. Which revealed a serious problem.....

Got this notification from DriveThruRPG:

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order.

Unfortunately we are currently unable to ship card orders to Australia.  As such, we have refunded the cost of your order to your original method of payment.  We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Thank you for your business and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Emalyn Knapik
Customer Service
DriveThruRPG.com 

Very, very disappointing. I'm hoping Wyrd will investigate some sort of alternative measure to supply print on demand products to, well I'm guessing the Southern hemisphere, or at least Australia and New Zealand, we might not make up the largest community but we don't want to be abandoned.

Anyone think of an alternative for myself and my fellow Australians?

Yeah,

Just as frustrating as hell, totally, 100% not you folks fault. Hell I just got my GenCon shipping notification, so hats off that I'll still be getting my plastic to play with thanks to your efforts.

And as someone pointed out the truly exceptional (and free) Malifaux app totally fills the gap, just mark on the old card that it is errata'd and check the app, alternatively most folks have access to a colour printer, its not ideal but it fills the gap as well.