M3E Battle Report (Real Table!!) - Would love feedback

Gheist

Hi,

i've finished Editing our first MAlifaux 3rd edition Batrep

but beware

--- It's in the German Language ---      

I'd love for you all to have a look and see if you would be interested in an English version, i would have no qualm with doing an overdub for each an every video.

Or just give general feedback

Thanks, stay safe an be kind

Hagen

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I speak somewhat German. It's a nice table! Too many tables have an open killing ground in the middle, flanked by some symmetrical terrain hugging the sides of the table. :D

Could do with some of the concealing terrain being areas where you can walk in but apart from that very nice.

I also like the stats and the way you film. Your strat markers seem incomplete? I printed the same ones for idols. :)

23 hours ago, ThreeBatts said:

Also, what fate deck were you using that has a Lyssa in it?

The Neverborn faction fate deck?

24 minutes ago, Erik1978 said:

All the faction decks look quite nice, only problem is the factions who have a color that looks like a specific suit, like Neverborn, where all cards looks like :mask at fist glance. :)

thats why i made my own faction deck by frankensteining 4 faction decks and 1 m3e core deck together.... im sure noone ever wants me to use it tho...

18 hours ago, muraki said:

thats why i made my own faction deck by frankensteining 4 faction decks and 1 m3e core deck together.... im sure noone ever wants me to use it tho...

Because you have 4 red jokers and no weak cards or because they have different backs? :D

I made my own too, just printed pictures etc. on an old guild starter deck, I glued the severes on to the weak cards to fool fate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Erik1978 said:
20 hours ago, muraki said:

Because you have 4 red jokers and no weak cards or because they have different backs? :D

I made my own too, just printed pictures etc. on an old guild starter deck, I glued the severes on to the weak cards to fool fate.

For the record it would be 5 rj-ers ;) .  But nah, with card sleeves with opaque backs the card back issue is solved, I just feel weird using it cause I figure everyone would assume I added / removed a card or 2 in the process, and don't feel like having to explain myself / do a card count every game, ha.  I also wasn't crazy about the classic rezz/guild/nb/arcanist pairing, which is why I'm working to make my own where i can drop rezzers/nb for factions I like more.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 8:42 AM, Erik1978 said:

I speak somewhat German. It's a nice table! Too many tables have an open killing ground in the middle, flanked by some symmetrical terrain hugging the sides of the table. :D

Could do with some of the concealing terrain being areas where you can walk in but apart from that very nice.

I also like the stats and the way you film. Your strat markers seem incomplete? I printed the same ones for idols. :)

Hi There :D Whats Incomplete about those markers? i did not Print them, but i can have a word with a guy who did, letting me down that way :D

by the way: moved the Thread here:

also: there is an ENGLISH VERSION of every Battle Report we have done available, you can find the Playlist on the Youtube Channel, watch it, it's such a lot of work ;)