Ressers Building on a Budget

Khyodee

1 hour ago, Doldrums said:

How about McMourning? How badly do you want Canine Remains for Sebastian. Kentauro also look pretty good. I heard little gassers are pretty useless though (unless you're playing title mcmourning, I think?)

A single canine remains is one of my most common hires with title Mcmourning.

But overall flesh constructs, kentauroi, and sebastian are 'pretty good.' The cheaper stuff is mostly optional or for niche builds.

Little gasser do feel a little obsolete because enslaved spirits exist, but they can be useful for stacking some poison and carrying an upgrade if you're playing the title.

My starter list was:

New Dr. McMourning Crew (Resurrectionist)

Size: 50 - Pool: 7

Leader:

Dr McMourning

Totem(s):

Zombie Chihuahua

Hires:

Sebastian

Rogue Necromancy

Kentauroi

Flesh Construct

Nurse

Little Gasser

Good scoring and killing power. Bit sad to be missing the Whisper on McMourning.

17 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

A single canine remains is one of my most common hires with title Mcmourning.

But overall flesh constructs, kentauroi, and sebastian are 'pretty good.' The cheaper stuff is mostly optional or for niche builds.

Little gasser do feel a little obsolete because enslaved spirits exist, but they can be useful for stacking some poison and carrying an upgrade if you're playing the title.

My starter list was:

New Dr. McMourning Crew (Resurrectionist)

Size: 50 - Pool: 7

Leader:

Dr McMourning

Totem(s):

Zombie Chihuahua

Hires:

Sebastian

Rogue Necromancy

Kentauroi

Flesh Construct

Nurse

Little Gasser

Good scoring and killing power. Bit sad to be missing the Whisper on McMourning.

Would you say the kentauroi box is only necessary if you want to play the title? Sticking their charge on people sounds fun. 

What do you play the canine remains for? I haven't played with or against the good doctor yet so I don't know how much he's building dogs mid combat. 

1 hour ago, Doldrums said:

Would you say the kentauroi box is only necessary if you want to play the title? Sticking their charge on people sounds fun. 

What do you play the canine remains for? I haven't played with or against the good doctor yet so I don't know how much he's building dogs mid combat. 

Since he included a kenauroi in his beginning list, I think that it is useful even if you aren't using the title.

For using the title, the canine remains is hired because of the interaction between carrion away and reduce,reuse recycle gaining you either a card or a corpse marker. 

5 hours ago, Doldrums said:

Competitively I don't use them much at all.  Casually they're pretty fun, but not at all necessary.