Ressers in Love Is a Battlefield (February Vassal Series).

Maniacal_cackle

5 minutes ago, dannydb said:

I'd want to to take top left with molly as you have ad much room to use before you hit train tracks (and bottom left will cramp your oppenent up) 

Hmmm... I'll have a look, but I am not too worried about before the train tracks. I'm more worried about after (when I have to maneuver to grab symbols). Will try it out, though!

6 minutes ago, dannydb said:

I'd specifically picked kirai for this as she was least effected by terrain 

Yeah, and she works well with the 15 stone OOK&V limit. Except I'm terrible with Kirai as a leader xD

37 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Hmmm... I'll have a look, but I am not too worried about before the train tracks. I'm more worried about after (when I have to maneuver to grab symbols). Will try it out, though!

Yeah, and she works well with the 15 stone OOK&V limit. Except I'm terrible with Kirai as a leader xD

Think we might need to swap tips as I've never got molly to work 

Won 7-4.

The crooligans did tons of work as always, with one of the spectators commenting afterwards that they're pretty awesome xD

Surprisingly the crooligans didn't get to pick up any symbols, that was all done by Archie and Dead Rider. The crooligans focused on Leave Your Mark, damage, and engagement. I think the crooligans were second and third for damage dealers in my crew (only behind Dead Rider).

The terrain ended up hurting me a lot in the bottom, and with his ride the rails he pretty much negated it, so in retrospect bottom left was possibly wrong to pick. If I had had my Reva crew it'd have been great, though.

Also let myself take more hazardous damage than I should have, but was fine.

Molly didn't damage a single enemy the entire game xD I think she issued one slow, and attacked my own archie. My hand was under insane pressure all game, but partially because I kept redrawing to get lots of severes, and so had awkward moments where I discarded a 13 to teleport a crooligan...

Stoked, as I don't want my undefeated streak with Molly in the series to end!

• Haha 2

On 2/26/2021 at 3:09 PM, Davos said:

Finished out with another 4-4 tie.  Crazy tight game, super fun.  I'm vastly enjoying the switch to REzzers - finished 1W-2D-0L.

Now, to look towards March's event!

Well sadly my last game ended in the dead guys just missing out, my opponent lynch to deal with incorp and ended up getting a 6-5 win, i missed a symbol turn 3 which was the desiding points (4-3 on strats points and we both got 1 from both our schemes) 

He took martyrs of tannan and huggy and leave your mark (I was expecting leave your mark and didn't expect to stop the first point) and I took vendetta (onryo vs tannan) and martyrs of lost love and jakuna (he didn't kill either and so I scored the end point with lost love getting a symbol and jakuna engaging gwen) 

• Like 1