Trail of Goo and Already Hazardous Terrain

Defier93

Question

With Grave Goo's Trail of Goo, terrain is treated as Hazardous (Damage 1 and Poison +1). 

In the case of terrain that is already Hazardous, would the terrain GAIN the Damage1, Poison1 trait?

So would nonspecific Hazardous becomes Damage2,Poison+1?

For something like Hazardous(Damage1,Injured+1), would it become (Damage2,Injured+1,Poison+1)?

Follow-on: would Jedza pulse attack apply all of those effects or just the base Hazardous effect of the terrain? 

2 answers to this question

I'm just remembering the stuff with Kaeris, where "in addition to any other Hazardous effects" has to be present to avoid a FAQ situation.

I want to say that I'd guess that a FAQ concerning the various interactions with Trail of Goo would be simplest that the terrain gets similarly, but "Damage 1" and "Damage 1" don't stack to "Damage 2" because there's no "+" to cause the effects to combine.  The most sanity preserving interpretation is probably "gains the Damage 1 and Poison +1 Hazardous Terrain traits if those Hazardous traits are not already present (individually or together)."  

But note that "non-specific" Hazardous terrain would not become Damage 2 because the language in "nonspecific" is "If the Hazardous Terrain does not mention a Condition in its description, the model simply suffers 1 damage."  That's not describing a default that would combine with anything else, really.  

• Agree 2