Damage and trigger clarification

NotaBoat

Question

Super new and just trying to grasp a few things that are confusing me,

Damage flip, I don't quite get the accuracy modifier thing. So is it unless stated other the total from the action that caused the flip? IE We tied on the duel of an attack action so in the damage flip i would be at a - - modifier? So 3 cards going with lowest, then following the weak moderate severe ranking for that end value?

Which leads me to my 2nd question, for trigger activation. Is the suit determined by only the picked card if a Fate modifier is in play or by all cards flipped in the process, IE I have a + so flip two then cheat a card my suit would be just the cheated card or any from all that were flipped.

Finally in regards to disengage, Its treated as a damage flip but instead of doing damage just lowers there MV for said action dealing no damage?

4 answers to this question

1. Yes exactly. 

2. Only the card chosen for the duel counts toward suits, either the cheated card or the card you decide to use from the flipped cards. You can still have more than one suit though, if you can stone for a suit or have one build in or get one from some other ability. 

EDIT: disregard this, I shouldn't answer questions early in the morning. 3. Essentially yes. So things like hard to wound makes it harder to reduce the push distance by more than 2.

Just to expand on 2. The trigger depends on the suits in your duel total, which is typically the stat + the card used in the duel. So just like you don't use all the cards to determine the numerical total, you don't use all the cards to total the suits.