Which way to Turn?

Ceodoc

I believe the faq cleared up the Autumn Knight's Challenge ability can stack, ie  2 challenges: 2 discards.

How does Challenge interact with Wrath's front of card ability: Consumed By Wrath?

Both happen 'when targeting'.

As a Nb player, obviously the rainbow would be 2x Challenges plus a sin token for Consumed By  Wrath, leading to discard 2, attack your mate!

Cheers

I think that Challenge actually happens before targeting as you have to discard a card to target another model. its not written "when targeting".

I believe that the intent is there is a difference between the initial model choosing a target and a game effect changing the target, but that's not a universal view. On my view there is no interaction between challenge and Consumed by Wrath.

I think that Challenge might be viewed as a targeting restriction, which consumed by Wrath ignores. So from that point of view, its discard a card, target model A, then have Wrath spend a sin token and make you target model B. So No interaction.

So I can't see any argument for there being any interaction.

The worse case is if it isn't a targeting restriction, and Wrath spends a token to move it, there is nothing that forces the model to discard a card, so then it wouldn't move? (or it instead moves to the Knight?) I don't know, I think that's a wrong reading of the rules and there isn't actually any interaction.

• Agree 1