Grave Golem

Trample

10 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Totally agree. Even if the opponent is going hard with taking down the grave golem, it'll need no more than 2-3 corpses per game.

And of course, more realistically, as long as there is a single corpse marker on the table in a relevant position, the opponent won't bother killing it.

In fact, sometimes I wish the opponent WOULD kill it (or I consider doing it myself) for the free teleport... But the number of deaths for a grave golem in my average game is 0.

Yeah, it hardly ever nees corpse markers. I mean every time my opponent manages by not attacking at all without clear effort on his path in the movement department I consider picking the golem a failure. But as you said I am totally chill about, actually often I dont even keep a corpse marker for him around and just find the time to place one before he activates if he dies. Never once failed me. 

Love your Grave Golem btw! Only thing I would consider is adding some graveyard curiousities into the earth, like bones or a tombstone or whatever. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Thanks! It was my first ever sculpt, but I may give it some of those upgrades someday!

Dude I love sculpting, more than painting actually. I know this is not grave golem territory anymore, but I could get the Transmortis Student box, so if you like sculpting maybe checkout my Valedictorian I sculpted completely from bits. Also have Students of Viscera if you are intersted. 

36111456-62d4-4779-9634-f9f26d5fd5c4.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shakyor said:

Dude I love sculpting, more than painting actually. I know this is not grave golem territory anymore, but I could get the Transmortis Student box, so if you like sculpting maybe checkout my Valedictorian I sculpted completely from bits. Also have Students of Viscera if you are intersted. 

36111456-62d4-4779-9634-f9f26d5fd5c4.jpg

Seen you post this somewhere before! Absolutely epic!!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...