Anyone else been waiting months for stock?

chiper136

I made an order with a UK gaming site in September and they are still waiting on rule books decks before they can send me anything. I was hoping to get me and my GF into Malifaux but honestly might just get my money back at this point. The site tell me they are getting little to no response from their distributor. Is Wyrd stuff always this unreliable?

It depends. Normally some miniatures can take some time until they're availabe again. But with the release of ME3 and the distibuters not ordering enough stuff it's still difficult to get some things. And I guess it will take some time until it gets back to normal. Wyrd stuff normally is reliable. But when the distrubuters are not ordering enough one can't blame Wyrd. (I'm waiting since June).

But I'd rather wait than play something else. There's no game like Malifaux.

It might be worth looking at other retailers for product.

The rules are freely available in an electronic format, as are the cards, and I wouldn't bother buying the faction packs unless you have old models, they are intended to allow players from earlier editions update their rules without having to re-purchase the models, they aren't needed to start playing now.