Sammy LaCroix Petty Illusions

ShinChan

Question

image.thumb.png.ff370804e5a8ce072c9b6fccff927e84.png

There is the rule. Now, my questions:

If I shoot with Ophelia's Hooch igniter, and I hit two of my models with the blast while they're in the area of effect of Petty Illusions, how many cards will I draw? (Or I just regularly shoot to 2 different models that are within the aura).

Once for each model affected or just one? Because, it could be understood as "Every model can only be affected by this once on each activation" or "Only one model per activation can be affected by this"

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ShinChan said:

But the wording is "it may draw a card", if it were supposed to be only 1 card no matter how many miniatures receive the damage, shouldn't it be something like this? "Once per Activation. When a friendly Wizz-Bang or Kin model within :aura6" suffers damage during a friendly activation, you/this model may draw a card".

I see your point, but I see the possibility that every model that is damage during a friendly activation can get to draw a card, but only once per activation. Maybe I'm just overthinking it but I would appreciate a FAQ regarding this 

Model A and Model B are damaged at the same time. Model A gets to step 5 of damage timig, and Sammy is allowed to resolve Pretty Illusions, which lets Model A draw a card. Model B now resolves step 5. Sammy is now not able to resolve Pretty Illusions as it has already resolved once this activation.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, SteampunkCake said:

You would only draw 1 card from 2 models being his simultaneously as it is once per activation.
You can however do it once for each model that has an activation, provided the damaged model is within 6" of Sammy

But the wording is "it may draw a card", if it were supposed to be only 1 card no matter how many miniatures receive the damage, shouldn't it be something like this? "Once per Activation. When a friendly Wizz-Bang or Kin model within :aura6" suffers damage during a friendly activation, you/this model may draw a card".

I see your point, but I see the possibility that every model that is damage during a friendly activation can get to draw a card, but only once per activation. Maybe I'm just overthinking it but I would appreciate a FAQ regarding this :)