Titania crew suggestions?

ebolazaire

I think Rougarou are awesome and the Inhuman Reflexes upgrade turns them up to 11. The emissary is also worth having, it plays so well with what the crew does. (If short on points you can get the effigy with an upgrade that turns it into the emissary start of turn 3.) Other than that waldgeists and hooded rider works well. You also have Bultungin in keyword, which are fast but squishy.

The crew can play very differently depending on which models you take. You have durable (but slow) models like knights and waldgeists, and then you have fast but squishy models like rougarou and bultungin.

Common for all of them are the underbrush markers that slow down your opponent and gives concealment to your crew. Most of the keyword models can also make new markers (including Titania who can also move them around). Most of the keyword models benefits from either standing in them or the opponent being in or near them. So to play Titania well you need to maximize the use of the markers.

Titania herself is quite tanky, mobile and can hit quite hard under the right circumstances.

If you plan on taking models outside the keyword, you should only take models with unimpeded (or ignore concealment in case of shooting). The emissary fits the bill here and gains a lot of bonuses from being in severe terrain and attacking models in severe terrain.

If you're bringing slow models like knights, aeslin or waldgeists, the hooded rider is good at helping them forwards and generally be a bully.

• Thanks 1

All the fae models are competitive and strong.

Bultungin are great schemers and counter schemers, plus they can do condition removal. 

Waldgeist are surprisingly maneuverable and I usually always take one who's my main germinater outside of Titania. 

From out of keyword I would look at:

emissary, hawkoon have already argued for him. 

Rider, again hawkoon. 

Iggy, the best scheme marker remover in the faction. 

Will o wisp can give out passive distracted if you use in thorns to place enemy models next to them. Plus they are really fast scheme runners thanks to ambush in undergrowth markers and flight. 

• Thanks 1