Final release notes?

’Ello all

Got a few questions I was hopin’ Wyrd or someone else might be able to help me with.

I’ve seen a few people (myself included) asking for a final release-note, so that we can see changes from the OB_3_22_19 version to the final version. Do any know if this is on the schedule? I personally enjoyed the format they used, with a simple “+1 MV for X model”, followed by a completely new PDF of the models and their final stats.

Also, will the Faction Packs include yet-to-be-released models? So that we can continue to proxy models with the new, final rules. I’d hate having to use a proxy model with their possibly outdated stats.

3 minutes ago, GrumpyGrandpa said:

Also, will the Faction Packs include yet-to-be-released models? So that we can continue to proxy models with the new, final rules. I’d hate having to use a proxy model with their possibly outdated stats.

You can see the list of the cards included in the pack in the Upcoming Releases page. The stats cards of the new models (for example Youko's Crew) are not included. You must stick with what you have until the release

2 minutes ago, GrumpyGrandpa said:

’Ello all

Got a few questions I was hopin’ Wyrd or someone else might be able to help me with.

I’ve seen a few people (myself included) asking for a final release-note, so that we can see changes from the OB_3_22_19 version to the final version. Do any know if this is on the schedule? I personally enjoyed the format they used, with a simple “+1 MV for X model”, followed by a completely new PDF of the models and their final stats.

I don't know if Wyrd are going to do a final release note, but if they do then I wouldn't expect it to happen until release at the earliest.

You can see the list of the models in the faction packs on the upcoming release pages. They don't contain the unreleased models. But the Faction codexs will contain the final stats for those models. And the stats should be released online somewhere on release day, so you ought to find the final stats for those proxies.

4 hours ago, Adran said:

I don't know if Wyrd are going to do a final release note, but if they do then I wouldn't expect it to happen until release at the earliest.

You can see the list of the models in the faction packs on the upcoming release pages. They don't contain the unreleased models. But the Faction codexs will contain the final stats for those models. And the stats should be released online somewhere on release day, so you ought to find the final stats for those proxies.

I hope they do, and wouldn't expect to see anything before the release, of course. A simple faction-list like we've seen before would be more than enough of a bandaid until I wait for the release.