Bayou gremlin synergies!

HipsterWhale

What are some awesome synergies or tricks you've discovered. 

I've found that  Burt's fine if not a touch over costed on his own. But with Gracie, you can pull his gun trigger to give her two effective Ap

It can put her immediately in someone's face ready to dump 3 AP into them.

Any other cool tricks you've found in bayou? 

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever ran Burt in a wiz bang crew?

glowy tokens make his knife min damage 3 (or 4 with a ram from your card flipped or cheated in) you can also use glowys to trigger his defensive trigger so he does min 2 damage whenever someone targets him with an attack action (any attack action)

only issue is he competes with swine cursed who are amazing. But reckless and his grenade make him pretty potent. 

I also recommend Gracie in almost any crew that wants a beefy model. Armor +2 stacked with shielded is silly. Bokurs can give her shielded and with the right cards you can get her lie down and nap trigger to make her nigh invincible for a turn. Her self healing gets crazy too. I recently started using her as transportation in my ophelia crew. Ride with me either gets you out of sticky situations or is a threat range boost to our models. You get the 5” plus her base size since you get to place the model anywhere. 

You can farm a decent amount of glowy tokens on your Swine Cursed (or anybody w Hard Knock Life) with a Squealer. Frenzied Charge + Stampede Reckless = 3 glowy tokens + 3 damage on each Swine Cursed + 4 damage on the Squealer, then heal them. If you really want to go whole hog (hurr, hurr) w Ulix, just add more Squealers.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Barmution said:

You can farm a decent amount of glowy tokens on your Swine Cursed (or anybody w Hard Knock Life) with a Squealer. Frenzied Charge + Stampede Reckless = 3 glowy tokens + 3 damage on each Swine Cursed + 4 damage on the Squealer, then heal them. If you really want to go whole hog (hurr, hurr) w Ulix, just add more Squealers.

You can get even more with the crow trigger on squealer's attack. 

2 hours ago, Scoffer said:

You can get even more with the crow trigger on squealer's attack. 

Absolutely, but I'd prefer to just use the charge + stampede (no attack) to inflict the damage myself, otherwise you run risk of using cards to cheat, getting too much damage in on the damage flip etc. Obviously subjective, tho. You do you ;)