Henchman Issue?

I'd post this in the henchman forums but I'm still waiting for access there so I hope here is fine!

I got my welcome kit today and the brochure said it should come with 2 small mystery boxes for prize support. That didn't happen, and I'm not actually upset about that since I don't need them ASAP anyways, but I'm worried that it'll make my event reports look inconsistent. Wyrd's obviously catching up on a lot of post holidays stuff, and I don't want to add to that, so does anyone know if there's maybe a form to just report something wasn't received? I don't even really need replacements I just don't want to cripple the community I'm trying to grow before it even starts!

1 hour ago, Thedeadclaw said:

I'd post this in the henchman forums but I'm still waiting for access there so I hope here is fine!

I got my welcome kit today and the brochure said it should come with 2 small mystery boxes for prize support. That didn't happen, and I'm not actually upset about that since I don't need them ASAP anyways, but I'm worried that it'll make my event reports look inconsistent. Wyrd's obviously catching up on a lot of post holidays stuff, and I don't want to add to that, so does anyone know if there's maybe a form to just report something wasn't received? I don't even really need replacements I just don't want to cripple the community I'm trying to grow before it even starts!

Replying off thread to keep things tidy!