Seamus - Feedback

DcVenom

Hello,

Ran Seamus for the second time yesterday and did really well against Sandeep (7-7) draw.

any feedback on the list below? What would you remove/add, I know it’s scheme pool dependant but I’m trying to improve my self as a player.

Declared Faction: Resurrectionists 
Crew Name: Seamus  50ss 
Leader: Seamus - Cache:(3)
   Do You Know Who I Am? 1ss 
   Decaying Aura 2ss 
   Sinister Reputation 1ss 
Copycat Killer 3ss 
Madame Sybelle 8ss 
   My Little Helper 1ss 
   Bleeding Tongue 1ss 
Asura Roten 8ss 
Yin the Penangalan 8ss 
Dead Doxy 6ss 
Rotten Belle 5ss 
Rotten Belle 5ss 

I don't like Decaying Aura on Seamus. I used it a lot and it sometimes very helpful, but really depends on Scehemes and opponent faction. 

Fo Sybelle i personaly prefer Not Too Badged Up to improve Rotten Belles. My advice is to switch MLH to Yin, because she can totaly break an opponent in the right moment. 

Asura Rotten is nice, and she will shine with Corpse Bloat, because it's usually a problem to make a usefuls action during her activation (she's always brilliant outside her activation and on the start of it)

Doxy is MVP in almost all of my games. But i rarely hire Doxy, especially if i have Asura in list. Why spend 6SS if you will have free (and useless) Corpse Marker not too far away from Seamus on first Turn? :) Instead of Doxy you can hire something else depends on the Scheme pool. Necropunk for example.

And i rarely star a game with Cache less then 6... But it's just my personal view of Resureectionists :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1