Titania. Indignation

Sergey Loginov

Question

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Sergey Loginov said:

Yes... Any way, it Means we need some inexpensive enforcer Fae. Now it's only one choice for Taproot.

Any living enforcer will work if you have royal indignation. As soon as they are hired into the crew they are Fae. And if someone really wants to fight you on that just take 1k Faces on someone and switch it to taproot after the games starts and they are undeniably a Fae.

4 minutes ago, Sergey Loginov said:

But some one says they will be Fae just after diploy on table. At the moment of hiring they not Fae.

Do they have the exact wording of the upgrade? because without that, they just won't know.  

I'm assuming you are asking can they carry the taproot upgrade, because they will obviously be able to benefit from it. 

8 minutes ago, Adran said:

Do they have the exact wording of the upgrade? because without that, they just won't know.  

I'm assuming you are asking can they carry the taproot upgrade, because they will obviously be able to benefit from it. 

Yes, we have correct text of Upgrade.

I won't to have other option to use Taproot, not only on Eashlin. Take Barbarros with this Upgrade, combo with Сhallenge and Behold my glory. 

20 minutes ago, santaclaws01 said:

Any living enforcer will work if you have royal indignation. As soon as they are hired into the crew they are Fae. And if someone really wants to fight you on that just take 1k Faces on someone and switch it to taproot after the games starts and they are undeniably a Fae.

Ingeniously!