Model specific tokens?

Kyris

Is there a list anywhere, or anyone here who knows, all of the model specific tokens? The generic ones are easy enough to find information for and even tokens of, but I can't find a master list of the things like Rasputina's ice pillar, Widow Weaver's web, Lilith's illusionary forest, etc. Something to make it easier than looking through every single card and upgrade that I own to see what models have them and what they are.

2 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Sounds like way to much work. Why do you need them all? 

I suppose I don't need them all, just the ones I'd need. I'm planning on going through on making tokens for the stuff I play/plan on buying in the immediate future. I figured if someone already had a list somewhere on a wikia or something it'd be easier than flipping through every single card and upgrade I own, hoping I didn't miss any, and then looking for the models I'm going to be buying to see if any of them have any.

• Like 1

I have a list like that because I am producing tokens for all the conditions in the game. Unfortunately, once I get around to make a condition, I delete it from the list. So, if you want, I have lists like that for Arcanists & Resser (haven't got around to them yet) and a half-list for Outcasts & Neverborn. No list is complete, because I only wrote down stuff from models I'm even remotely likely to be using, but even so, they're long lists.

Write me a PM if interested ...

• Like 1