How to find out which of my models have new upgrades

(Sarcasm)

I'm getting back into the game after a two year hiatus (although I was just starting then). I've read through the errata and any threads I could find referencing recent changes/additions to existing models. I heard somewhere than Hans now has a zero cost upgrade for instance, but I have no clue how to get it. Since I'll be taking him with guild crews I don't even know if I can use it. Nevertheless the implication that I could be missing rules is troubling.

general upgrade deck 2 is what you want. 

Assuming you got the initial arsenal decks, or general upgrade deck 1.

I don't think book 3 did any new upgrades that weren't model specific. Book 4 had some new general upgrades and some new personal upgrades that you will get in general upgrades deck 2.

You can't use his upgrade in any faction but Outcasts though. 

• Thanks 1

I honestly don't know if they updated the cards in the electronic arsenal deck, and half the time I can't find it on the wargames vault site to check.  They should have the errata bundle which will do the errata from January. (The print on demand is the only way to get the arsenal decks now (assuming they are still there), they stopped hard printing them  a while before this errata, so any copies you see in shops will be the old versions just in case that was what you meant)

• Thanks 1

There was a poll during the worldwide event a while back for which models each faction felt were a bit underpowered, two of each got new "fix" upgrades (a couple of them are aura type upgrades that go on a different model and buff the named model):

• Captain Dashel
  • Executioner
  • Philip and the Nanny
  • Onryo (aura)
  • Slate Ridge Mauler
  • Oxfordian Mage
  • Lelu
  • Iggy
  • Hans
  • Montressor
  • War Pig
  • Whiskey Golem
  • Fuhatsu
  • Low River Monk (aura)

All of the upgrades are single faction (except the Whiskey Golem one), so if you hire any of these models out of faction you can't use them.

AFAIK this list isn't anywhere and you have to go through the upgrade deck or Ripples of Fate to find them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1