50ss Tournament incoming, help me with schemes and strats

FinalForm

At the moment I thinking between Outcasts and The Guild.

I have :
-Nellie
-Sonya
-McM (Not tested)
-Perdita(Not tested)

- Peacekeeper
- Austringer
- 4 Doggos
- 3 extra witchlings
- 2 Witchling handlers
- Judge
- 3DM
- Brutal effigy

Mercs:
-Malifaux child
-Bishop
-Taelor
-Johan
-Hans
-Performer
-Vanessa

There will be 4 games
Round 1 - Extraction, Standard Deployment 
Sonia in most cases feels totaly fine. With summoned extra meatshield she can easily control center.
In case of FFM or Hunting party I will go with Nellie+ peacekeeper+something

Round 2 - Guard the Stash, Flank Deployment 
IDK. I suck on this mission(yet never lost on it). Maybe McM will be a good pick.
I tried it with sonya(4-3 against lilith) and nellie(6-6 against Levi) and the results were far from impressive.

Round 3 - Reconnoiter, Close Deployment
Both times on tournaments picked nellie and lost both times(vs Ulix and Sandeep)
Maybe I will go Dita. She seems pretty good on controling areas.

Round 4 - Reconing, Standart Deployment
Never played this strat on tournament but it seems like Dita and Sonya both are good in terms of killing things.

Help me with your advice how to win in heavy gremlin/arcanist meta. What  army composition will be optimal in such conditionts?

I will be glad to know what you guys are thinking.

I think Nellie with a couple of badass beaters and some cheap activations should be able to dominate all those games.

Nellie, not sure on upgrades.

Bishop, Peacekeeper and Johan, debt on all three. Poasibly Taelor instead of Biahop if you expect summons. That's 30ss I believe. A couple more for Nellie upgrades.

Performer or austringer if the pool is heavy on marker schemes, maybe even both. Fill out with a few activations, you have reporters I assume?

• Like 1

For the first I suggest you the peacekeeper,new crews tend to spam scheme marker and you can remove alla markers :pulse3 with it.

Then against Neverborn probably is better Sonnia,against other is better Nellie maybe,with 2 beaters.

The last play that I've done with Reconnoiter ,I've used Perdita but I've lose against Marcus...

Perdita is good on Reconnoiter if the table is good to shooting,and you need also 8/9 models to work done.

• Like 1