Tracker Spreadsheet

phloog

Revealing my ignorance here, but every time I look at the thread on the ModelTracker, the links give me 404 errors.

Is there a new version of the complete list somewhere?   Was there some reason Wyrd cracked down on it or something?  If so, is there an official tracker/checklist?

Thanks,

I wasn't sure  - - does the list UPDATE list ALL models or just altered ones?

I get that maybe Wyrd doesn't think many people will want something like this, or people won't want to collect large numbers of their models (you would think they'd HOPE this), but it seems weird that they don't at the very least just put out a text list of "here's everything we've ever made for Malifaux"

3 hours ago, phloog said:

I wasn't sure  - - does the list UPDATE list ALL models or just altered ones?

I get that maybe Wyrd doesn't think many people will want something like this, or people won't want to collect large numbers of their models (you would think they'd HOPE this), but it seems weird that they don't at the very least just put out a text list of "here's everything we've ever made for Malifaux"

The file I posted contains a list of all standard models and some alt versions. Use it replace the hidden list page as per the "Instructions" page.

1 minute ago, Shadowopal said:

The original version is still up.  I believe the link uses the old forum website. So just change the website to themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com and it might work.  But the lists sheet need a lot of updating. Mine is mostly current.  Let me know if you want it

If there's an easy way for you to share it I'd be very grateful.  Last night I was tempted to just try to go through PMF entry by entry and build one....yick.

EDIT: I will also try the changed URL you mentioned.

JT

Was going to just edit my edit, but I'm not sure I understand how to change the URL...I am looking at a thread about a model tracker on THIS forum, and the link that is failing for me is a DROPBOX link, not something hosted by Wyrd.

Was there ever a reason Wyrd didn't just host the tracker in their big site of resources?

It was made before there was this version of the site.  I am not sure if Mako appealed to have it hosted on the site once it was able to be. I imagine he stopped updating the lists and decided to forgo having it hosted. 

Here is a link to the list as of September of last year. It has most of the limited edition versions as well as metals.  I know most people won't need all that.  Feel free to delete.  No offense taken. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Azg5GNpKW5alJNRlRXMUdWbkk/view?usp=drivesdk