Resolve of bruning in a cursed object

Maniac-Eye

Question

Hi guys,

i have a beginner question from my Last Game yesterday. I had marked a Model as a cursed Objekt. The marked Model had 2 Lifepoints left, and had a condition burning+3 on it.

on end Phase:

can i take my victory point before the Burning condition is resolved (which kills the model After resolve)

thx for you help

4 answers to this question

Conditions which say they end in the end phase (or don't give any duration) will end in step 1 of the end phase. (called Upkeep)

Cursed object does not state it ends at the end of a turn.  It has a stated end time of the rest of the game. So it is not affected by the upkeep phase

It does state that you may score a VP by ending it on an enemy model in the end phase

Section 2 of the end Phase is

2. Earn Victory Points
Crews will earn VP for Strategies and Schemes (see pg. 81) that take effect at the end of each Turn during this step.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maniac-Eye said:

Okay Seems clear,  but i thought it would be an affect because in the discription is the wording condition. So i was confused of this is Step 1 or Step 2 of the end phase 

Have another look at the Cursed Object wording.  The Cursed a Object condition is only the second paragraph, the one surrounded by quotes.  The third paragraph, the one with the sentence about gaining a victory point, is describing the scheme again.

• Like 1