Killjoy and Ama No Zako in one List

Frozen Feet

Hello Wyrdos...

I am mostly an Arcanist Player. With Colette, Raspy, Marcus and Kaeris...

My next Crew will probably be: Asami Tanaka.

But......

i  especially like AMA NO ZAKO an KILLJOY...

Somebody got any ideas to put these two Models in one List? Which Master would be the best to take the most advantage of these 2 Models? Whom to add??

Best regards

Tobi aka Frozen Feet

probably Colette as she is very model independent and can work with anything really. With doves you can get killjoy anywhere you need him very easily, and prompt a million attacks. Ama would make a good flanking schemer who poses a fair threat off without needing any support from Colette herself?

• Like 1

On 2016-10-30 at 9:08 PM, Ampers&nd said:

probably Colette as she is very model independent and can work with anything really. With doves you can get killjoy anywhere you need him very easily, and prompt a million attacks. Ama would make a good flanking schemer who poses a fair threat off without needing any support from Colette herself?

A tiny word of caution: you need to carefully consider positioning to stay within the range of prompt. It only reaches 10" and Killjoy must charge when he activates so Collette needs to be a bit upfield. At the same time it is a good way to control him so he doesn't charge your models if the enemy moves away. I think Collette is a really solid option for that kind of elite crew.

• Like 2