Anna Lovelace for Brewmaster

Math Mathonwy

Anna Lovelace is a Merc who seems to have quite a few nice synergies with Brewy. I haven't yet had the opportunity to test this so it's all speculation but here goes.

10SS is a lot but it gets you a durable Henchman with Rush of Magic. The main attraction is naturally her ability to deny Places and Pushes. One of the biggest weaknesses of the Brew bubble is that the enemy can often very trivially Push their models out of the bubble when needed. Anna makes that much more difficult.

Anna is also pretty good offensively. She can target Wp with her melee attack and give Poison as well - the synergy with Brewie is obvious. And the Bury Trigger is against Wp so that works nicely as well.

Her ranged attack doesn't randomize into engagements, which is certainly nice. It can also cause Horror Duels which is very nice with Brewy.

And finally, she has some Push effects of her own.

Essentially her whole package is something that seemingly has Brewmaster written all over it. On paper it all looks extremely promising. Has anyone tested her?

• Like 3

I don't know, It's certainly worth a shot, but only if you know you're going against a crew with a lot of pushes, like Seamus, Colette or Lilith. Otherwise I think those 10 ss are better spent in the likes of Mancha Roja or Sensei Yu.

That wp duel would be amazing against a drinking contest bubble, but it would affect Brewmaster too, and Sammy can do something very similar for much cheaper.

Nonetheless she's a pretty great model, and it's true she has synergy with Brew.

Agreed - she definitely looks a suitor. One issue i had the other day tho was with Brewmaster himself getting pushed away so as to move the bubble, rather than individual models being pushed. Ms. Lovelace's abilities wouldn't prevent that, right? I'd definitely be interested in hearing how she looks in-game. I guess she'd be good for locking down the likes of Von Schill? Or is his leap thingy still just a regular charge?

• 3 weeks later...