---Closed---

Akodo Harid

I'm considering adding a Tormented Lot to this page. I played Parker and the guy clicked in ways that Jack never could so I'm strongly considering pushing him out the bed to join Von Schill in the Heartbreak Hotel. ((Apparently the 50shades of Levi and Jack gave me this idea of focusing on two). So, was considering doing a Tormented mega lot. Even if keeping one of the minions each for TTB use, would this be of interest?

The models are a mix of professional paint work and my rookie work where the rookie work can sometimes miss small parts (Jaakuna's child's leg and skeleton).

4 minutes ago, Akodo Harid said:

I'm considering adding a Tormented Lot to this page. I played Parker and the guy clicked in ways that Jack never could so I'm strongly considering pushing him out the bed to join Von Schill in the Heartbreak Hotel. ((Apparently the 50shades of Levi and Jack gave me this idea of focusing on two). So, was considering doing a Tormented mega lot. Even if keeping one of the minions each for TTB use, would this be of interest?

The models are a mix of professional paint work and my rookie work where the rookie work can sometimes miss small parts (Jaakuna's child's leg and skeleton).

Yay! ;)

• Like 1

On Friday, September 09, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Akodo Harid said:

I would be interested in some parts of a tormented lot - namely Papa Loco and a nurse if you've got them.

18 hours ago, admiralvorkraft said:

I would be interested in some parts of a tormented lot - namely Papa Loco and a nurse if you've got them.

Well I had a papa loco metal but the head has fallen off so I wouldn't feel right about sending that off on it's own. I do happen to have two nurses and cards though assembled and painted.