Ripples

Four_N_Six

I haven't read the entry for the exact wording but I see the bandersnatch being put onto friendly models like teddy and coppelious pretty frequently. Cheat down that horror duel and they are now paralysed and you get a free attack with teddy or tack on two extra damage from coppelious, and they both have heals to deal with the damage tick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Bear said:

I am happy to take any unwanted grizzled prospectors people might end up with. I get what they were going for- it hides in people's shadows, so the model ought to show that/tell a story. I kind of like it, but on the other hand I know I really dislike the Wendigo model because it kind of breaks up the visual theme of the rest of the crew.

Personally, if/when I pick up the Bandersnatch I'm keeping the prospector guy for that reason,  I just really wanted to know the story behind this dude ending up with the Neverborn.

Oh, well.  Maybe we'll get a crazy prospector type in book 5.

10 minutes ago, Four_N_Six said:

Is there a way to get the Bandersnatch upgrade on models without his action? His card seems to indicate the option of having multiple liars out, but it didn't seem obvious to me at first. 

There are already models that can duplicate or use the actions on other model's cards.  So I think part of the wording is just covering for the possible future, even if none of the current action duplication mechanisms would apply. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, solkan said:

There are already models that can duplicate or use the actions on other model's cards.  So I think part of the wording is just covering for the possible future, even if none of the current action duplication mechanisms would apply.

Would that be something Doppelganger can do?  That would be interesting