Ryin

weregrempigs are really high up on my need more spoilers list. With just the basic info they seem like great editions to wong.  Possibly good with ulix.  Trixie bell being able to both push up a three ap magical stampeding pig and pulling it out of trouble next time around is pretty neat.

9 hours ago, wizuriel said:

I like sammy with Wong, but find Sammy + beater for glowy = too expensive. 

If the werepigs aren't too expensive I can see them being really effective (and Sammy with glowy herself wouldn't be bad). 

While it is on the expensive side, I have nothing but praise for that. Usually my opponent gets nervous about the magical model, so that Sammy is free to support my Crew with Jinx.

Sammy can be expensive for the glowy model, but it's not like she's useless.  It's like she's built to run with Wong specifically.  He gets the most use out of Stuffed Piglets, too.  Not something that comes up frequently, but when it does, it's a great extra thing to have.  Until then, Jinx is a huge pain in the ass if you know the enemy you're fighting.  Knowing when to cut off triggers is great, defensively or offensively.  Going up against Dreamer or Marcus?  Cut off their triggers so they can't pass to nightmares/beasts and they drop like a sack of hammers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2016 at 8:26 AM, Kobayashi said:

Yeah, all I hoped for. Does anybody know if the Iron Skeeters have Reckless? I know they are constructs, and I can wind them up with fast and I dream of an easy 4 AP Gremlin, not investing a Soulstone or a decent Tome to do so :3

Sorry, they aren't the 4 AP easy gremlin you want. But they are the way to get the easy 4 AP gremlin, since they can hand out fast for a low toem I think.