Collect the boundy GG2016 (Dreamer)

Dimitri

Hi chaps. I am trying to play only dreamer at the casual games or tournaments i go. I can't understandhow to play dreamer at the 'collect the boundy (jokers)' strat. It apears to be standart in every tournament as the 3rd game. They usually combine it with killing schemes. Any ideas how to equip that earthside kid to fight against the murderers of this strat? 

I tried to focus on schemes and tie the strat 0-0 but always something dies and i lose vital VPs from the strat. 

Anyone tried to do the start with restless dreams upgrade?

(I play almost exclusively with the dreams of pain upgrade)

I would focus on the more survivable summons, or the ones that can kill above their station like Stitched.  If a Stitched kills an Enforcer, but dies in response then you're still 1 point higher in the Bounty for that interaction.  I would also focus on buffing big hitters like Teddy, spending Dreamer's AP to heal them, push them around, and get more attacks out.

Take LCB dreamer (not summoning dreamer) and use minions that are not easy to take out (waldgeist, illuminated).

Also, since the Strategy is often paired with hunting party, having Teddy, widowweaver, doppleganger and LCB himself gives you a very solid base of attackers to work on the scheme while you do the strategy. 

I concur with HPN. Chompy Dreamer, though be careful because if the opponent does kill Chompy he counts as a henchman death (he dies, Dreamer is unburied and can resummon a new one once waking gets to +4 again). That said, definitely go with more resilient models like waldgeist, doppelganger, etc.