Aionius?

shahryar

Rooster Riders (always with the Roosters!) could be sorta nice in that they aren't very expensive but are really fast and hit really hard so four AP on one could be funny.

But mostly I agree wiht Blacks85 - though Gremlins kinda seem like prime candidates since we have many models that hit hard while being sorta inexpensive and getting even more AP can make for ridiculous threat ranges, ultimately I feel that Aionus is too expensive and has none of the Gremlin synergy.

But feel free to try him and report back.

off the hip the two I see him working well with is either Zoraida or Wong.

Zoraida with her obey ability, and messing with her voodoo doll.

Wong, because with all his blast damage that triggers lightning bugs to attack. I could see that multiplying into an extra 3 attacks and wong LOVES, LOVES LOVES!!! scheme markers, so between the two of them you would pretty much own the marked on who's markers go were. and Wong can bury models by turning them into piglets which Aionius could then kill before it came back, leaving them with a piglet...

As i write this I could see ulix or any heavy pig list. because he can place enemy schemes and move them which could set up nice (0) action pushes to either line up a charge or heal depending on who and how you use them with.

But over all I agree SUPER pricey for what he brings to them. He could easy be replaced with 2 or 3 other models to help give activation control, mobility, and an extra 3 to 9 AP.On the other hand... you opponent wouldn't be expecting he to show up so there's that.... excited to hear what you find and how it works