Starting with Viktorias

Spellscape

1 hour ago, Blacks85 said:

How can you play a 10SS model very, very slow with only melee attack and with a low min. damage of 2?

Lazarus - at least - is much more tough and shoot extremely well.

Strongarm still better them both imo

Walk/charge 5 with 3'' range is pretty good. Damage 2/4b/6bb is more than good. Stick on her I Pay Better and you have pretty good killing machine which could catch cluster of enemies off guard. Plus can copy Ca actions (condition removal from Johan or healing from Librarian) as 0AP action, has whooping Wp and decent Df with Armour and 9 wounds. Lazarus is good as well but Hannah brings more support than damage only.

The good thing about Hannah is that Sisters in Spirit ((1) Ca for +2 Dam) and Synchronised Slaying ((1) Ca for + to attack flips) are both "this model and friendly sisters", so as long as they are on Vanessa or Vik B, Hannah can copy them and benefit herself (and all the sisters benefit too without spending any of their own AP).

A 3" ml attack with damage track of 4/6b/8bb, with free focus on one attack from I Pay Better is pretty insane. Non-trivial to pull off though, and requires not being too far form each other on the turn needed, but brutal if it happens.

A hand of 7 is always lovely (unless you go void heavy) and Hannah's 2ss upgrade can get you 3vp on neutralise the leader fairly often too.

• Like 2

I'm fairly sure Vanessa can't take Sisters in Fury, it's Ashes or Blood only. Given Blood's status as disposable missile I'm reluctant to put any upgrade on her that I'm going to need.

Shez'uul and Oathkeeper are all that Blood needs. Vanessa can take Sisters in Spirit, but she's not usually the one pulling Blood into position in order to unleash her.

Fury is the usual upgrade I drop in order to put Survivalist on Ashes. If I take Fury on Ashes I take Malifaux Child to burn an activation and cast it at the start of the turn.

8 hours ago, boots468 said:

The good thing about Hannah is that Sisters in Spirit ((1) Ca for +2 Dam) and Synchronised Slaying ((1) Ca for + to attack flips) are both "this model and friendly sisters", so as long as they are on Vanessa or Vik B, Hannah can copy them and benefit herself (and all the sisters benefit too without spending any of their own AP).

A 3" ml attack with damage track of 4/6b/8bb, with free focus on one attack from I Pay Better is pretty insane. Non-trivial to pull off though, and requires not being too far form each other on the turn needed, but brutal if it happens.

A hand of 7 is always lovely (unless you go void heavy) and Hannah's 2ss upgrade can get you 3vp on neutralise the leader fairly often too.

Definitively is a good trick to increase its damage output. I'm not a fan of the upgrade, I don't think they need it to blown up things...and if you take it for HAnnah you lose 2 SS and the 0 AP.

However, 5 movements means you only would engage what opponent will let you engage. This is the problem of Hannah...imo

Thanks god she has counterspell and WP 8 so it's almost impossible to displace her away...but still 5 not enough

13 hours ago, daniello_s said:

With VIks? Hannah (just take Johan and Librarian as well to see how good she is).

Blood with the Accomplice upgrade and Oathkeeper with Reactivate from the Emissary will slice through a good chunk of the opposing crew on most days. As long as she stays in LoS to Ash she will have 7 attacks in one go, most likely on min damage 5.

Viks Conflux is pretty decent too. Especially the (0) to give out a Focus condition.