Summer Showdown, 14th August at Wayland Games Centre

OldManMyke

32 minutes ago, jondoe297 said:

Nope, disagree with the TOs ruling so not attending, not really sure why you need to rush to Mike's aide? We have already discussed it! But thanks for your input, I will store it in my irrelevant information section

ok then my apology, after all the times we have messed around and joked mean that i can play now thats fine.

i disagree  with you on the wave 4 models, they were legal at gencon so i cant see why they wouldn't now. if you disagree thats fine you dont need to give reason for it bud 

Awww, everyone's favourite big bald men having a cuddle. :) 

Seems a bit of a storm in a teacup. Wyrd only reopen the warehouse tomorrow. So in order for people to get their models in time for Showdown, they have to have shelled out for super fast delivery and Wyrd need to ship tomorrow morning to make the flights etc. Ain't gonna happen. Awesome if it did but if I had any money left, I'd bet against it...

Bet you the real reason Benjamin isn't coming is because he's well crap these days what with Leve being Cuddled. ;) 

Despite the absence of Mr crowe. The Kent faux collective will be there in force!

Unfortunately due circumstances we won't be leaving till a little later than hoped with a few pick ups over Kent. So if traffic is bad potentially could be late. But would message mike if that will be the case.