Nicodem and Totem

Which totem do you use with Nicodem? I can see uses for various ones....

Vulture - is thematic and gives some options for castings and moving models about.

Graveyard Spirit - is more defensive so maybe use in Assassinate or Reckoning?

Malifaux Child - this one is interesting as you could get more castings from it and a creepy child protege is appealing

Which do you use?

I love the idea of the Vulture, but it is far too squishy. Can help summon things further up field and still avoid Slow, but sooo easy for your opponent to take down.

Graveyard spirit is good, though I don't often keep him near Nicodem himself. He's great with a Rogue Necromancy or Izamu.

I love the Malifaux Child to help spread around Fast. He's one of my favorite totems with Nicodem (depending on your play style).

They should all be used specific to what you need

Vulture has some staying power with its high Def, and is useful for ferrying corpses upfield, allowing Nicodem to cast through him, Walk 10 to enagage models for Interference/hunting scheme runners is incredibly useful as well. 

Grave Spirit I find best in scenarios where you have a high point model (Emissary/Izamu/Valedictorian) who you want to hold an area and not move far. I used to take him all the time. Now I lean more toward the Vulture. 

Malifaux Child is best for Poison/Support builds IMO, as being able to hand out fast on 7's is pretty strong.