Capital City Meltdown 2016

Travis

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely going to this.  Closest Malifaux event I've seen other than NOVA Open!  If anybody is in the area (I'd be happy to drive anywhere with 40 miles) and wants to get a game in IRL before the event, for practice or for fun, I'd love to!

21 hours ago, GoldenWG said:

Where do you live Goth? A bunch of us are in the DC area. We play at Play more games every Wednesday.

In the Silver Spring area.  Would love more info because I really need to get some games in.

58 minutes ago, GOTH said:

In the Silver Spring area.  Would love more info because I really need to get some games in.

I live a quarter mile from the Forest Glen Metro. PM me some info and I'll get you added to our weekly email setting up games. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Schemes will be announced at least 2 weeks before the event, probably sooner.  I have them nearly finalized and they might be posted by the end of this week.

Also, please note that July 1 is the last day to get the discounted rate at the hotel, so if you are coming from out of town and need a place to stay, please reserve your room ASAP.