Bitefau2 - Return of the Chomp - Chessington - 22nd October

SurreyLee

6 hours ago, Granty1982 said:

Any ideas when the results will go on the rankings page? Alos you spelled my name wrong on spreadsheet, its Grant DickEnson ;-)

I've prodded the relevant people and emailed the results across for Zac (who had/has no internet due to moving).

Unfortunately the system they used had a button to "email to rankings" but that system has an email for Stephen who used to run it (so a pointless button).
I'll poke Kai and Jamie about the incorrect spelling just in case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Psientologist said:

It's all up, with correct spellings too :D

Just returned from Belgium and you guys have taken care of the "afters" for both Zac and I. Thanks very much. It was lovely hosting y'all and as mentioned, we hope to announce our next event for late February. Until then.....see you at the Nationals. 

5 minutes ago, SurreyLee said:

Just returned from Belgium and you guys have taken care of the "afters" for both Zac and I. Thanks very much. It was lovely hosting y'all and as mentioned, we hope to announce our next event for late February. Until then.....see you at the Nationals. 

Just don't put it on the weekend of the 18th as I believe that is when Beachhead is running (show/con down my end) which I will have a Malifaux event and your (and my) main man David Brown will probably be demoing at!

Also no problem, hope you had a good time in Belgium, thanks again for a fantastic event, one of the best this year.