Best henchman for 25ss

Yeasir

I'm a fan of Aionus.  

He is fairly tough, does pretty good damage, gets a bonus AP, can hand out Fast or Slow, can manipulate scheme markers, and generally supports just about anything you want to do.   In a 25 pt list, bringing a 12pt Henchman for free (especially one who does as much as Aionus) can have a pretty big impact.

I am a fan of Hannah for Outcast crews at Henchman levels.  she is pretty tough, can hit hard, and with a Librarian on your team that much better as it gives her access to healing and the ability to copy another attack.  Give her I Pay Better and she is even rougher as it makes it more likely she will get her blast off.

As said Aionus would be another good one.  With a couple models like Johan that hit pretty hard for their ss cost you could have a pretty fast and nasty hitting force.

Hannah is a really good model, I usually bring her when I play Jack Daw or Leveticus. You will have a model with decent resilience, damage and that is abble to (if you pick her 2ss upgrade) bury a model. In a 25ss match Im pretty sure you will face a low model crew...so having the chance of avoid 1/4 of their crew is funny. You can even bury their leader (I was really happy when I bury a Rasputina). You should use your better card to do it, and maybe a ss to gain that mask but I think that is a great deal.

Rusty Alyce is nice too, damage at range and melee and the big ability Snares it is. Oh, and don´t forget about her Wk6!!

I haven´t tried Aionus, but Im with Nexus... having a 12ss model for free is nice.

I am thinking a Rusty Alyce gunline. Something like:

Rusty Alyce, double trapper, Lazarus

My only concern is low model count but I am hoping super high mobility makes up for it.

Aionus seems like an awesome choice, too. He is effectively a free 12 PT model. But he only has a cache of 1, so you are investing some SS to get him to a playable range. He may be worth a go though. He seems super strong. 

Anyone ever have luck with Montressor?