Hannah and Death Marshall

mDzierzan88

Hi guys

Recently i was taking a "run" trought my stat cards and found something that made me re-read it twice.

Can Hannah copy a Death Marshall "Pine box" action with her "Make an new entry" action?

If YES, if the model will stay buried until her next activation will he face Hannah in a Wp/Wp duel to check if he's going to unbury?

Looking forward for any reply, and my apologies if this thread was already on the forum.

Ok, thank you for your answers.

#Blakcs85: Yes, I recently bought Tara's crew along with Death Marshals. I finally stoped using "fluff" lists only and started using ALL models from collection for match lists so I was looking for any nice "combos" between them. Glad to hear that this spark of hope wasn't for nothing ;) 

On 25/04/2016 at 1:32 PM, mDzierzan88 said:

Hi guys

Recently i was taking a "run" trought my stat cards and found something that made me re-read it twice.

Can Hannah copy a Death Marshall "Pine box" action with her "Make an new entry" action?

If YES, if the model will stay buried until her next activation will he face Hannah in a Wp/Wp duel to check if he's going to unbury?

Looking forward for any reply, and my apologies if this thread was already on the forum.

Well theres a reason to dust off hannah for my Tara crew.. thats absolutely brutal...