Repairing Critical effects

Sault

A character in our group has managed to have the permanent critical effect of a Broken Hip. Since he does have some melee capability this isn't good.

So I've been looking around for a way to remove this condition and haven't come up with anything concrete. Is there anyway through surgery to repair this? What about through pneumatic limbs, how much should need to be replaced before the hip isn't broken? Maybe there is some what that I haven't even noticed.

Thanks.

The Mend Critical Magia is a good catch-all option for healing critical effects. Otherwise, a pneumatic prosthetic is sort of the go-to solution for current technology; there's not a lot of hip replacements done in Malifaux that don't end with prosthetic.

I'm curious what you mean by broken hip, though. If it's a dislocated hip (can't run or charge until healed) or a broken bone (limb is useless until all damage is healed), then the Critical Effect goes away when the character heals back up to full wounds.