Scottish GT 2016 - 23rd/24th July

NoMoreMrNiceKai

just got my summer holiday dates from work and this weekend is smack in the middle, I have a pass from the wife are there still tickets available? Also could I get added to the meal list if I get a ticket? Driving up from Swindon anyone wants to car share/picking up on the way up the west coast.

• Like 2

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ :)

1. A few people are asking if there is a cap on players. I think we run out of space at around 60... even then more tables can be added and have been in the past (not that I think we will get 60)

2. 27 of us are going for a meal on the Satruday night. I have updated a list on the first post of this post and on Facebook Event. If you are not on the list and wish to be, please say.

3. Steve (owner of Common Ground) is known for his nice toasties (not a euphemism), however, he is not an octopus. With 40 odd people confirmed he has now asked me to offer Soup and Sandwiches for lunch. This is a catering service he gets in. It costs a fiver per lunch (so £10 for lunch for the 2 days). You'd spend that on a lunch anyway, right? I need to get a list of people who what this. There are other places to eat close by (Tesco for example), but Steve will not be offering food over the lunch period other than the soup and sandwiches.

4. Can I get an idea of teams? I know 2G1P will be entering, and as I can see 3 Black Jokers, I assume they will enter. And Ewan said about entering a team. Anyone else?

I'd like to give a big thank you to you all for showing support for this event. Should everyone make it, it is looking like we are getting close to the 50 mark, making it one of the biggest non-nationals events that the UK has seen to date. I hope it meets expectations.

• Like 3

Soup and sandwiches were perfect last year anyway so I'm cool with that.

Will possibly have a Team Arcane Reservoir on the day but I'll have to get back to you on that.

Glad it's gone so well, but everyone is probably sick of me spouting how much I enjoyed last year. Oh and Steve is a legend.

I've updated the first post to have 5 lists in it:

Those who have paid
Those who are confirmed but not yet paid
Teams that are joining in for the team prize
Those who are having lunch at CGG
Those who are joining us for a meal out on the Saturday evening

None of these lists are locked yet. The 2 foody ones will be locked at some point next week - so sign up now.

Please add Paul Butler +3 to the meal list.  

Hoping Ben will babysit Deaven & Morgan so I can take the wife out for a drink.  Add Maria / Mark It could be an extra special episode of AR.....