TtB character sheets

Reynastus

***********************************************************************************

Here's the link to the char sheet 

Google Sheets Link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EsGHob4wV3_wlpgm2CD92g8vfB6gXbVPVQTR5rNkcV0/edit?usp=sharing

So I went and did an Excel version that seems to be working ok... If anyone is better than I at excel (and I am sure there's a lot of people) and wants to do something better then by all means go ahead - Hope the data input helps lol

Excel Link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3d8wNs35qA7ODlIdjZRYjRndFE/view?usp=sharing

***********************************************************************************

So I have completed the sheet but it is a living document and will grow and change as I come across things. I hope it works for people though and when I get a chance I was going to export it to an .xlsx file and work out print ranges etc. 

It does need play testing though so if you wouldn't mind putting your characters into the sheet and give feedback that would be awesome!

Thanks

*Drops Mic* 

Rey Out

************************************ Original Post ************************************

Hi Guys

Just putting the feelers out there with regards to character sheets. I love the look and feel of the fillable sheets that Wyrd has for download in the TtB section but when push comes to shove and putting something out for people to use I found the description boxes to be lacking for certain places. 

I was wondering if it was ok to make something up that could be a google sheets doc that people could download/copy as excel etc for personal use that takes a bit of the hassel out of typing a lot when generating a character. Something like PCGen for D&D3.5e but not as full on.

Would there be an interest in this? is there already something available that does this?

Thanks in advance

Rey

• Like 1

So I've got it to a point that it works but it is delicate. 

The disclaimer is that I have tried to make this so it is just using formula's which allows for saving a copy into .xlsx format as well which should allow for easy printing if you wish to print the sheet out. 

Google sheets doesn't have page breaks sorry so if you want to print it you will have to do the above.  I have and it looks good enough (easy to read etc)

To use it you will need to save a copy to your own google drive or as an xlsx sheet on a local pc. 

I've been playing around with it on ipads and android phones and it works as desired. 

Known Bugs / Upgrades

1) Currently in the skills section when using a skill that uses multiple aspects (eg. enchanting) the AV may not be calculated correctly (a limitation of the Lookup function that I am researching to find a solution) - Fixed as of 12/12/2015

2) Will break if you delete cell contents. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAKING A COPY OF THE FILE BEFORE CHANGING ANY CONTENTS

3) Working on getting derived aspects to add (Currently not working at all) - Added as of 12/12/2015

4) Modify aspects needs implementing (Added 12/12/2015 - also used to advance aspects when advancing character)

5) Currently only basic pursuits included. I will work on adding advanced and more when I get to them (they are on the cards just need to find the resources to include them). (Fatemasters advanced pursuits added 12/12/2015)

6) Added an Armor stat to the derived aspect section as well as a section for general types of armor - Df stat takes into account Arm modifications as well as armor talents (ie. the derived arm and df stats should have all modifications included). Can also put pneumatic limbs into armor section to add to armor bonus. Armor bonus is capped at 3. Def modifiers are capped when def stat reaches 0.

7) Added a basic scrip tally section on the Character sheet page in Column L. Any numerical values input will change the characters overall guild scrip. Don't forget to add the - in when spending scrip!

8) Added Skills and Talents Quick reference section for ease of looking up information quickly.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If you want anything put into the workbook that may help others, let me know and I will add it when I am able.

Thanks all

Rey

Edited by Reynastus
Updated bugs / upgrades section

Looking for some input on this as I am still finding my feet in the game.  

What do you want for Magic things (look at the sheet as it stands and see how  it is going)?

How many parts are used to make a manifested power (is there a general limit that FM's put on there or is it just a bit free reign)?

Thanks in advance

Rey

• 1 month later...

So after having some time off over christmas and (the bigger reason) not having access to a PC or time to sit down and add to the sheet I have picked it back up and giving it some more love.

I've added the Assembly Line tarot to the sheet and updated the sections to work appropriately. Haven't added into the steam skills or magia at this point but will add it soon. 

Rey

• Like 1

Hey, so fwiw, I made a TtB character sheet in Illustrator after filling the back of the stock sheet with all the extra information that didn't seem to have a place on the sheet.

Unlike yours, Rey, it doesn't do any fancy auto-calculations :)

It's got a few bugs, but it's 99% ready to go!  Small screenshot attached; hit the link for the full sheet. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B65dY1-A2re3VENZWnVLazM5cW8

2016-02-09 11_22_40-My Drive - Google Drive.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I think I finished. 

I've added a bunch of stuff from Into The Steam. Including

* Skill Triggers

* New Pursuits

* Assembly Line Tarot option

* Skills

* Magia

* Immuto

* Advanced Pursuits 

and a bunch of other stuff but I can't remember right now.

Anyways ... Link at the top should be the same still and hope it helps. Let me know if there is anything that needs fixing from your personal use but once again it should be fairly solid if the formula's aren't changed around on the Character sheet. 

Thanks all 

Rey

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Thanks for letting me know you're using it and enjoying it. 

Are you using the google sheets version or the excel? Just so I know if they both need fixing. The excel one had some issues that I was aware of as and just haven't figured out how to fix them. 

As for the under quarantine stuff. I don't have that expansion just yet as my group are just focussing on into the steam and the core books at this point. I may get under quarantine soon but it'll take a while to get the info up and running.

sorry I can't be of more help.