UK Masters and side events- January 30/31 2016

Joel

Hi guys, thought I'd better close out this thread by posting up the results from the League side events for the 2 days and congratulating Graham Bursnell - the new UK Malifaux Master!

Thank you once more to all who attended - I had a fun time running the events, and I hope you had a good time.  If anyone has any feedback for me, I'm always looking to improve, so I'd be grateful for it.

An extra thanks to Dave Brown, Connor Barker and Ben Harris for bringing along some great looking terrain, to Joe Wood who was a helpful floating player and helped us avoid any byes and to Mike Marshall for the same.

ta,

Joel

saturday loeh results.png

sunday loeh results.png

• Like 3

Thanks Joel for a very fun Saturday. Disappointed that I didn't buy a ticket for Sunday as well, but real life and all that.

If you've not sent them already, could you update my name to Graeme Nicholls? Yes, I have the joy of forever having my name spelt wrong thanks to my parent's whim.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who came along and made my weekend great, props to Joel (already said this on Twitter but still) for running two events at the same time super smoothly.

My only gripe and tbh was the 10 minute set up period is great but I felt it happened before I was even seated sometimes. However it was understandable with the balancing act Joel was doing and wasn't actually his fault sometimes (remember to pack up your toys people).

All my six opponents were great, nice to see some new faces, play people like Clousseau and Paul who I've spoken to a lot but never met across the table and it wasn't even that bad playing Aaron, gone to at a guess 15(?) events with him and never got drawn together so it was totally fine.

Thanks again (again) to Maria for organising the meal as like last year it was a highlight of the weekend and thanks again to everyone there as it was a top night.

Going to quit thanking now, starting to whither away by being too nice. Will probably be a little soppy in places when I write about the weekend on the ArcaneReservoir blog. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tayne said:

Thanks Joel for a very fun Saturday. Disappointed that I didn't buy a ticket for Sunday as well, but real life and all that.

If you've not sent them already, could you update my name to Graeme Nicholls? Yes, I have the joy of forever having my name spelt wrong thanks to my parent's whim.

I've sent it in, but will also send a request for the change. Sorry bud