A Game of Hats and 'Shine

Flat Tooth

Hey, everyone! I've recently gotten back into Malifaux after a couple of false starts but this time the hype is real! I got some so-so pictures of my gremlins that I've painted these last 2 weeks and I figured I'd start a bit of a photo blog here! As of this point I am out of unpainted gremlins so I'm very sad :( need to get more bros for gettin' and, you know, everything else.

My first box I got was The Bayou Boss. Here's So'mer!

SomerB.jpg

Edited by Flat Tooth

These look really good. Like the bright vibrant colors.

One smallish suggestion is to use a light diffuser with the white drapery you have there. As is the images are really washed out with a loss of detail due to the high contrasting of your lights and darks. There are a number of methods to do this and you could purchase one from a photography shop, however if you happen to have a plain old gallon milk jug that works just as well (provided it is empty of course ;)). Cut off the bottom or top, then make an arch in one of the sides, shine lights thru uncut sides and bam, all done. I think you will notice a much better presentation that way.