BigHammer

I'm not sure I'm understanding this correctly, so I thought I might ask my fellow 10T agents. I tested some of the beta materials and found Misaki's Emissary upgrade underwhelming (+ flips to attacks when she ends a charge within 8" of the Emissary, IIRC). Her manifested avatar, on the other hand, was brutal against an enemy crew that was bundled together, so I figured they sort of balanced.

Now, though, it looks like a manifested Avatar Misaki with a Shadow Emissary with her upgrade in tow can generate utterly ridiculous amounts of AP. I wanted to check that this is correct:

- Emissary activates, gives Misaki a push and Fast, does whatever else it needs to.

- Manifested Misaki activates, expends her soulstone pool, gains Stillness and +2 AP.

- Every time this 6AP Misaki kills something (she can only move from her Next Target trigger now, though), she gains another AP.

- Since she has no stones left, she has a crow built in to every attack

- All this plus Recalled Training.

I'm worried that if this is correct, I may accidentally lose friends in the coming campaign, should I run Misaki. Please tell me I'm wrong here?

If they didn't change it after the beta, the Emissary can't give masters Fast. Other than that, you are correct, except for the fact that that is nowhere near the most stupidly powerful thing you can see in campaign play. If you lose friends over just that you should find better friends. :P

If they didn't change it after the beta, the Emissary can't give masters Fast. Other than that, you are correct, except for the fact that that is nowhere near the most stupidly powerful thing you can see in campaign play. If you lose friends over just that you should find better friends. :P

Correct, Shadow can only target non-leaders with Rite of Strength.