Ten thunder healing

dalleron

Hey all, I'm not totally familiar with this faction despite my growin collection of 10 hinder models. What I don't know of yet is what do they have for heals. Outcasts have librarian, guild the proxy, others have something I'm sure. What dothe Thunder have?

Cheers in advance.

Hey all, I'm not totally familiar with this faction despite my growin collection of 10 hinder models.

They aren't that bad.

Outcasts have librarian

Everybody does. She's a Merc.

guild the proxy

Ahahahahaha. Yeah, about that....

• Like 1

Tengu can also give a model a few stacks of Regenerate, for an indirect self-heal, but what folk are saying about 10T heals being mostly self-heals is pretty true. Aside from the aforementioned Chiaki, Wastrels, Shenlong(or Sensei Yu) and Brewie, Yan Lo also has a pretty decent heal that gets easier and/or more powerful as he gains Chi throughout the game. If you're using Misaki as your master, Shang also has a heal that only targets her. McCabe can heal himself with one of his upgrades, which can also grant regen to other models. As such, healing is generally master-specific or, as mentioned, self-administered;

Models with self-heals include, but are not limited to:

- Illuminated

- Monks of Low River

- Tengu

- 10T Brothers

- Izamu

- Ototo

- Sidir

- Kang

- The Dawn Serpent

- The Hungering Darkness

- Ama No Zako